Hey! I’m Justin.
Over the last 10 years I’ve helped brands like Mailchimp, VersionOne, and Turner Wellness Media build a foundation for scaling and put their plans into action as a project leader and product thinker.
Then, in February of 2021, I found myself unemployed.
So, I closed the door on my tenure with a tech industry darling and opened up to the entrepreneurial spirit in me. I needed a break from the 9 to 5 to reflect, rest, and refocus.
I leaned into the product skills I had gathered over the years and took my first product from idea to validation. My priorities shifted to making connections, making things, and making progress for others.
Now I am:
- Talking with growing tech companies about scaling.
- Building theproductjournal.com
- Writing on Medium and as a freelancer.
- Booking authors and tech leaders on podcasts.
- Running a hyper-local t-shirt brand for my neighborhood.
- And authoring my first book.